Print Page     Close Window     

Investor FAQs

Q.When was SteadyMed founded?
A.SteadyMed was founded in 2005.
Q.Where is SteadyMed incorporated?
A.SteadyMed, Ltd. is incorporated in Israel, while its wholly-owned subsidiary, SteadyMed Therapeutics, Inc. is incorporated in Delaware.
Q.Where is SteadyMed's corporate headquarters?
A.2410 Camino Ramon, Suite 285 San Ramon, California 94583 (925) 272-4999
Q.Who are the members of SteadyMed's Board of Directors?
A.You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the “Board of Directors” section of our website.
Q.Who are the members of SteadyMed's management team?
A.You can view our management team by visiting the “Leadership” section of our website.
Q.When is SteadyMed's fiscal year-end?
A.December 31
Q.Who is SteadyMed's independent registered public accounting firm?
A.Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global
Q.On which exchange is SteadyMed listed and what is the ticker symbol?
A.SteadyMed is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol “STDY.”
Q.When did SteadyMed go public?
A.SteadyMed went public on March 20th, 2015.
Q.How can I purchase shares?
A.Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
Q.Does SteadyMed have a direct stock purchase plan?
A.SteadyMed does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan.
Q.Does SteadyMed pay dividends and have a dividend reinvestment program?
A.Currently, SteadyMed does not offer a dividend or a dividend reinvestment program.
Q.What is SteadyMed's CUSIP number?
Q.Who is SteadyMed's transfer agent and how do I contact them?
A.SteadyMed’s transfer agent is Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company. You can find more information about how to contact Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company at:
Q.How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
A.Please contact our transfer agent at: or (212) 509-4000. Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company can look up your records and make any necessary adjustments. There is a fee involved for replacing lost certificates.
Q.How do I report a change of mailing address?
A.You must send both your old and new addresses to our transfer agent, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company,, by U.S. mail. Each stockholder in question must sign the request for an address change.
Q.How can I get a copy of your Annual Report or any other investor materials such as an Investor Relations kit or 10-K?
A.Quarterly & Annual Reports and other investor materials, when available, can be found in “Quarterly Results” in the “Financial Info” of the “Investor Relations” section of our corporate website. Additionally, all SEC filings can be accessed directly from the SEC at
Q.Where can I find recent SteadyMed press releases?
A.You can view our recent press releases by visiting the “News” section of our website.
Q.Who can I contact if I am a member of the media?
A.For media inquiries please send an email to
Q.Where can I find more information on SteadyMed's R&D programs?
A.You can view information on our development programs by visiting the “Portfolio” section of our website.
Q.How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
A.For investor related questions please send an email to
Q.How can I sign up to receive SteadyMed's press releases and other company information?
A.Please visit the “email alerts” page in the Investor Relations section of our corporate website and fill out our web form to be added to our distribution list.
Q.If I have questions regarding SteadyMed that have not been answered, whom should I contact?
A.You can reach Investor Relations by calling 925-272-4999 or sending an email to

Copyright © SteadyMed Therapeutics, Inc.